There are plenty of good reasons to study in Paris, making it a highly popular and attractive destination for students.
- World-leading universities and major business schools: Paris is home to a number of higher education establishments renowned for their academic excellence and offering a wide variety of study programmes in diverse fields
- Cultural heritage & the arts: enjoy a wealth of museums, art galleries, theatres, operas, and cultural events all year round… Paris is a city that inspires creativity
- Career opportunities: as the economic and political capital of France, Paris offers a wide range of internship and employment opportunities; many national and multinational companies have their headquarters or offices in the Paris region
- A truly cosmopolitan city: the capital attracts students from all over the world, resulting in a rich and rewarding environment for intercultural exchange and the forging of international networks
- Transport: the capital offers an excellent public transport network, making it easy for students to travel throughout the Paris region
- A vibrant cultural life: the city is renowned for its exciting nightlife, cafés, restaurants, and a wide range of social and cultural events
Choosing to study in the French capital not only means enjoying a high-quality education, but also a rich cultural experience, exciting career opportunities and a vibrant student life. It’s a city that combines tradition and innovation, making it a popular destination for students from all over the world.
- Visit some of the world’s most famous monuments… the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe
- Stroll along the banks of the River Seine
- Explore the picturesque districts of Montmartre, the Marais, Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Latin Quarter
- Enjoy delicious French cuisine
- Take in a show, a concert or a cultural performance
- Immerse yourself in the literary world of Paris
- Spend time relaxing or strolling in the city’s parks
- Discover the wider Paris region